- EPA's 2003 Radon Risk Assessment
- Biological Effects of Ionizing Radiation (BEIR) VI Report: "The Health Effects of Exposure to Indoor Radon" BEIR VI Report summary.
- Abstract of the pooling of North American Residential Radon studies (PDF) (2 pp, 22KB, About PDF).
- Abstract of the pooling of the European Residential Radon studies (PDF) (1 page, 21KB, About PDF).
- The United Nation's World Health Organization says that radon is a worldwide health risk in homes. The WHO recommendations are in the "Handbook on Indoor Radon: A Public Health Perspective".
- Lung Cancer Screening for Radon Exposure Fact Sheet
- CDC Toxicology Report on Radon: ATSDE Case Studies in Environmental Medicine
- National Lung Cancer Partnership - Free to Breathe
- American Lung Association - Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Mayo Clinic - low dose Ct scans
- American Cancer Society - FAQ Lung Cancer Screening
- Visit www.cheec.uiowa.edu/misc/radon.html for more on a study by Dr. William Field on radon-related lung cancer in women.
- Radon Standards for measurement and mitigation.