- Engineering Extension (MURC-KSU) - Radon training courses offered through Kansas State University and Midwestern Universities Radon Consortium (MURC). Certifications valid in many states throughout the U.S.
- Regional Radon Training Centers - Contact information for regional radon measurement and mitigation training and certification programs throughout the U.S.
- National Radon Proficiency Program - Find nationally certified radon measurement and mitigation training courses in-person and online to become a radon professional.
- National Radon Safety Board - Find nationally certified radon measurement and mitigation training courses in-person and online to become a radon professional.
EPA Radon Resources
- EPA Radon - EPA's main radon webpage. General information and resources nationwide, including measurement and mitigation.
- EPA Radon Map - Color-coded map of averaged reported radon values for each U.S. county. Intended to assist governmental and private organizations in directing resources and implementing radon-resistant building codes. Individual homes will vary. Test your home today.
- EPA State and Regional Contact Information - Contact information for EPA regional offices and state indoor air quality programs.
- EPA Documents, Handbooks, and Protocols - Documents helpful for real estate transactions, homeowners, and radon professionals. Incluido son documentos en español.
Radon Resoures from the USGS
- U.S. Geological Survey, Geology of Radon - Find links to articles. To access articles, follow this link, type "radon" into the search box at the top of the page, and click title of interest.
Professional Radon Organizations
- American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists - Organization of radon industry professionals. Purchase recognized radon measurement and mitigation standards
- Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors - Access radon research. Radon community for regulatory and government officials.
Radon Advocacy Groups
- Radon Leaders Saving Lives - Provides industry resources and updates for radon professionals.
- Cancer Survivors Against Radon - Support and resources for lung cancer survivors and families impacted by lung cancer. Information for raising awareness of radon among the public and elected officials.
International Radon Programs
- Health Canada Radon Program - General information and resources, including radon measurement and mitigation, for those living in Canada.